Summary dialogue report of the cross country Arrest the Legacy: from Residential Schools to Prisons dialogues on improving conditions and opportunities for Aboriginal women and girls impacted by residential schools who are criminalized or in conflict with the law.
- Key findings issued raised and policy gaps
- Youth focus part I
- Youth focus part ll
- What is Gladue?
- Recommendations at a glance
- Concluding visions of reconciliation
- Broad based recommendations
- Test your knowledge
- Quiz answers
- Information sheet for youth justice workers
- Inter-generational residential school impacts (poster)
- For more information
- It begins and ends with you
Vancouver Web Design, Maintained and Hosted By DPG Associates Web Design