Help us showcase your creation!
Indigenous art takes many forms. Whether it’s artwork, jewellery, a craft, an item that can be used as a gift, something for the home or a piece of clothing, if it’s been handcrafted by an Indigenous woman or gender-diverse person in Canada, NWAC wants to see your work of art. We’re looking for Indigenous art created by First Nations, Métis and Inuit women and gender-diverse artists for our new office, the Social and Cultural Innovation Centre. We are also looking for unique, one-of-a-kind creations to sell through our online store..
Here’s how to apply to have your art considered:
- Submit a photo or photos to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight, October 1, 2020.
- With the photo(s), please provide the following:
- your name
- title of your piece
- the story behind your piece (for example, what it represents)
- the medium used ((e.g., oil or watercolour if a painting, etc.)
- the dimensions of the piece
All artwork will be considered. Those pieces chosen will be contacted.