Entrepreneurship can be a very lonely and uncertain road. COVID-19 has changed the world and has managed to make, even stable employment, not very stable.
Prior to COVID-19 many, who dreamed about starting their own business, found it too risky; now months into the pandemic, many have come to realize that not much in this world is guaranteed, making some areas of entrepreneurship not so risky after all.
If you have made it this far on our website, then you must be close to jumping in with us or already swimming in the exciting realm of entrepreneurship. CONGRATULATIONS! It’s an exhilarating ride!
Here is how our Navigation side works:
- To get started, register for our Be the Drum program here or on the link below! Within 48 business hours of receiving your application, one of our Navigators will contact you and welcome you to the program.
- Now the fun begins! As a team or one-on-one, we use our unique areas of expertise to assist you with all your business needs, working with you to get you where you want to be, faster and with the least amount of bumps along the way.
Some of the many areas we can help with include:
- Brainstorming your business ideas
- Business Planning
- Pro Forma Statements
- Registering your business
- Researching funding opportunities
- Preparing pitch deck presentations
- Branding: Help with creating business and social media profiles
- Developing marketing strategies and pricing models
- Creating marketing material
- Finding new revenue streams
- Adding your business to Federal Government Buy & Sell site
- Be there for you as your mentor – to answer your questions or just have someone to talk with.