- 884 Download
- 675.41 KB File Size
- 2 File Count
- February 6, 2020 Create Date
- July 30, 2020 Last Updated
Application Submission Instructions:
Please review our Notice of Consent below and then follow these instructions to submit our downloadable intake form and we can get started.
- Click on Application Button below in your preferred language (English or French) and a form will automatically download to your downloads folder.
- Open the file in your downloads folder, save it to a location of your preference on your computer. Begin filling in the form and then save your work.
- Upon completion, email the saved form as an attachment to BeTheDrum@NWAC.ca or print and fax it to 613-722-7687.
Upon receipt of your application, we will send an email confirmation within 48 business hours upon receipt of your form.
Thank you for your interest in our program – we look forward to serving you!
Notice of Consent
The Native Women’s Association of Canada is collaborating with Canada Economic Development for Quebec Regions (CED) to better serve Indigenous women and gender diverse people to start or grow businesses across Canada. This program is primarily funded by CED.
In addition to serving as a starting point to help program applicants, the information within this Participant Intake Form (PIF) may be used for statistical research and program evaluation purposes. We are asking for your consent to collect, use, and disclose the data from your PIF, as set out in this Consent, to CED.
By clicking the “Submit” button below, I authorize the sharing of my Personal Information in the PIF for the purposes set out in this Consent. All Personal Information shared will be kept confidential by NWAC and NWAC shall take security measures reasonably necessary for the protection of the information against unauthorized release or disclosure. I understand that I can refuse to consent or withdraw my consent, but that this will mean that I am unable to participate in the Program. I hereby consent to the use of my information as stated above.